You can connect a device to the school wifi using three options:
- For connecting your personal device to the EDUNET wifi network, you can use the username & password of your personal school-account. Apple devices will prompt you for your username & password when connecting. On most Google and some Microsoft devices, you will need to enter the connection details manually. Please use the following settings:
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPv2
- Server CA certificate: Do not check
- Domain (if asked): <leave empty>
- Identity: Your IPS username
- Password: Your IPS password
- If you do not have a personal account, you can request one, or use the "IPS Guest" wifi network instead
- School-owned, managed devices connect to Wifi automatically. No need to set anything up. (in case of a school-owned, unmanaged device, a special wifi-account is available on request)
If your situation is not one of the above and you cannot connect to wifi, please contact the helpdesk.
IMPORTANT: Migration to G Suite
In light of the recent developments regarding the Coronavirus, technical preparations are being made to provide staff and students with the possibility to teach / follow lessons remotely. As part of these preparations, we are moving a large part of ...